- GREX - Fastening Tools
- GREX Stapler - Light Wire / 21 Ga - 3/16" Crown - 5/8" Leg (2116AD)
This 3/16" Crown stapler is also part of our patented fine wire stapler family of tools, the 1216AD offers......
This 3/16" Crown stapler is also part of our patented fine wire stapler family of tools, the 1216AD offers the most compact and lightweight tool of its class with the power and quick air recycling time for high performance. This tool uses the GREX GNS series and/or the Senco A Series staples.
FEATURES:- The most compact and lightweight tool of its class.
- Slim profile offers maximum visibility of fastening work area.
- Powerful motor with a fast air recycling time for maximum performance.
- Can perform at relatively low air pressures.
- Operates at 20%~40% lower air pressure than the competition.
- Patent pending trigger valve allows for rapid shooting.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Simple and effective design for reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Easy pull-up magazine latch for quick access to fastener reloading.
- Heavy steel head cap can be used as a hammer for quick fixes.
- Ergonomic comfort hand grip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Convenient drop-in loading provides quick fastener reloading.
- Anodized cylinder and magazine; durable driver and o-ring assembly.
-Uses GREX GNS Series Staples
- Uses Senco A series staples.
Dimensions: 8.5"L x 5.5"H x 1.5"W (21.6cm x 14cm x 5.3cm)
Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 21 gauge 3/16" crown staples
Fastener Range: 3/16" ~ 5/8" (5mm ~ 16mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 100 staples
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
APPLICATIONS:Doll House assembly, Upholstering, Light wood assembly, Display and sign work, Luggage construction, Manufactured Home building applications, Applying drapery fabric to cornices, Sign shops, Box spring and mattress covers, Automobile interior, Installation of light trim moldings, Light gauge metal piercing, Cabinet assembly applications.